We now offer Lymphatic Drainage as a treatment at Hemel Massage. Lymphatic drainage technique is a specialised, very light, relaxing fully body treatment including the face. The aim is to stimulate the lymphatic system and it therefore serves as a ‘detox’ treatment.
Regular treatments can be of benefit for the following conditions:
- Fluid retention (eg puffy ankles, legs, eyes, bloating, can improve the appearance of cellulite)
- Post-operative swelling
- Boost immunity for those suffering from recurrent colds, flu or ear and chest infections or to prepare the body for surgery
- Chronic fatigue (ME), migraine, sinus problems, hay fever and glandular fever
- Constipation and digestive disorders
- Acne and other skin conditions
- Stress, anxiety and tension
Please check the following list of contraindications before booking:
- Damage to the lymphatic system or removal of lymph nodes
- Active cancer (within 2 years of the end of treatment is possible with doctor’s approval)
- Acute infection
- Acute allergies
The following conditions can have the treatment with doctor’s approval:
- Pre cancerous skin lesions or raised moles
- Chronic inflammation
- Thyroid dysfunctions
- Pregnancy in the first trimester
Click here to book your Lymphatic Drainage Massage or give us a call.
Hemel Massage Lymphatic Drainage Prices
£50 for a 1 hour treatment.