Hemel Massage After Care Advice
To get the best results from your treatment at Hemel Massage and to maximise the benefits, please follow the massage aftercare guidelines below:
- Try to rest and chill for a few hours if possible. Don’t exercise for at least a few hours.
- You may feel sleepy and tired. Go with what your body is telling you.
- Keep warm.
- Drink plenty of water – this will help your body to rehydrate, eliminate toxins and reduce fatigue.
- Avoid alcohol, caffeine and heavy meals.
- If you feel achy, gentle stretching, heat bags, ice and hot baths will help.
In between your treatments, please follow the advice given to you by your therapist. Do your exercises and stretches as regularly as you can to maximise the benefits of the massage.
We recommend that you book in monthly to maintain and maximise your overall feeling of wellbeing and to stay on top of your aches and pains, whatever your goals and lifestyle.